Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Having Fun

I know I'm not writing as much lately.  I am doing so much better that there is not much to write about and I haven't had much time now that I'm back to work.  Plus, Kevan and I are in Florida this week.  So, I haven't had much time to write since we are running around after work visiting friends, eating at good restaurants and enjoying Florida.  I did want to post something funny though.  Like I said, we are in Florida.  It is VERY hot here compared to Tennessee.  My head is getting so hot having to wear a wig every time we go out.  I was complaining in the car today as we were coming back from our dentist appointments.  I told Kevan I couldn't stand it anymore and I was just going to drive around bald.  I handed him my wig and told him to put it on and see how it feels.  I wanted him to feel what I feel....hot and sweaty!  

So, Kevan tried about 4 times to get my wig on right.  Lol!  Once he had it on he left it there the rest of the car ride.  As he was walking in the house (with it still on...I wish the neighbors would've been outside!  Bald Jayde and blonde Kevan walking in the house!) he said, "You are right....this thing is HOT....and itchy!"  I totally agree.  It is hot.....and ITCHY!  Now he knows how I feel in it!  Maybe he will let me go bald more often....but I doubt it.  ;o)

It sure made for a funny story and a funny picture...see the below before and after photos.  Although...now he wants to grow his hair out.  I said NO!  He might end up with better hair than me!  ;o)



6 comments:

  1. You both are "troopers" - I love ya!!! And about the Kevan and the wig picture? I, I just don't know what to say!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg and I both laughed! Greg said he reminds him of Larry the Cable Guy with the wig on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that he would likely look much better if the wig at least matched he goatee. Tell him to get some dreadlocks and a bandana... oh yeah, lose the golf shirt and get something more Bob Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo funny!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevan, do blonds have more fun or what? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayde, Dante agrees and wanted you to pass on: "Kevin, that is SO not you!!"

    Loved it, JOY

    ReplyDelete